Kadhem brings his 20+ years of experience in anatomic pathology technologies and molecular biology that include, routine histology, special staining, immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization, conventional and real-time PCR to ExpressMed Labs and provide pathologists with superior quality and reliable histological and molecular biology methodologies. Kadhem pays attention to details and treat all specimens with high priority.
- Doctor in Health Science, MSc-Anatomy, BSc-Histotechnology, USA.
- Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology, Bahrain.
- Certified Histotechnologist, Technologist in Molecular Biology, and Qualification in Immunohistochemistry, American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP), USA.
- Certified Histology Supervisor, Florida Department of Health, USA.
- Histology and Histotechnology instructor, Barry University, USA and College of Health Sciences, Bahrain.
- Training and Work experience:
- Salmaniya Medial Complex, Bahrain.
- Vitro Molecular Laboratories, AmeriPath, Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami, Memorial Regional Hospital, Barry University, USA.